20 August 2013

WebLogic Server 12c (12.1.2) Documentation

The WebLogic Server documentation set has undergone a nice facelift in the 12c (12.1.2) release. 

http://fmwdocs.us.oracle.com/vol/doclibs/middleware/production/E26099_01/wls/index.html

I find the breakdown sections generally quite useful to quickly locate the information I'm looking for, but I still regularly go directly to a specific book as a reference.

The entire book set is available here:

http://fmwdocs.us.oracle.com/vol/doclibs/middleware/production/E26099_01/wls/docs.htm

I also think the provision of the new mobi and epub formats is incredibly useful, allowing you to pull down a set of books onto a mobile device.   I flew to Melbourne yesterday and was able to read over a set of docs on the plane that I'd pulled onto my iPad before I left.

I've been wondering if it'd be possible to provide some sort of library/multi-book selection option to allow multiple book selections to be made at once and have them downloaded as a library that can be pushed to a mobile device?  I've not looked into it, but I think it'd be a nice usability feature.  Does iBooks have any APIs that could support that?  Will need to look int it at some point.

No comments: