I noticed I had a post here which covers the basic way to dump out the current set of System properties.
Well there's an even easier way with OC4J(10.1.3) by using one of the pre-built classloader queries we have to do it.
The SystemProperties query will dump out a list of the current System properties. Below I show this used in conjuction with the Exit query which basically nukes the server after the queries have returned.
>java -Doc4j.start.query=SystemProperties+Exit -jar oc4j.jar
06/05/01 15:53:47 Shutting down OC4J...
1. ajp.connection.listener.state = down
2. awt.toolkit = sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
3. com.sun.CORBA.connection.ORBSocketFactoryClass = oracle.oc4j.corba.iiop.
4. file.encoding = Cp1252
5. file.encoding.pkg = sun.io
6. file.separator = 7. java.awt.graphicsenv = sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
8. java.awt.printerjob = sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob
9. java.class.path = oc4j.jar
10. java.class.version = 49.0
... well you get the picture ...